Business Development Manager
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 36K-72K / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Maarssen, near Utrecht • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
The company: SaaS company providing loyalty software to businesses Your profile: Parnerships professional with an interest for SaaS industry Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company helping businesses to optimise their customer and employee benefits and rewards packages.
Their core mission: bring people and businesses together with loyalty engine
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Manager, your goal is to grow partner's sales within the platform for the DACH market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new business opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current partners.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing partners
- Build a sales pipeline and manage all our DACH partnerships
- Define sales goals and optimize your strategy to achieve them
- Discover new business opportunities
- Liaise with the marketing team of the company to find new opportunities
- Contribute towards product strategy
- Understand new partners needs
- Drive new ideas and a engage in the further development of the company’s services
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German (C2) and Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2)
- Min 3-7 years of Sales/Business Development/Account Management experience
- Experience working for a Saas company
- Knowledge of product/tech savvy
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter – you never give up
- Strategic thinker
Having a Driver's License is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- A professional working environment, with a young and innovative team
- An amazing penthouse office-space close to Amsterdam, where you can share and shape your knowledge, experience and creativity
- A salary range tailored to your level, experience and background
- Annual bonus scheme
- Business and travel expense reimbursement
- Environment to work on your leadership skills
- A training budget to develop your skills
- Free sessions with our amazing personal trainer if you choose to work from our HQ
Important: For this position, you will be working in Maarssen, near Utrecht, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).