Paid Media Manager – South Europe
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-60k / year • 🚀
FR, Lille • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Languages: bilingual Spanish and English
- 5 years of experience as Paid Social Media Manager
- 4 years of experience in developing a full funnel paid media approach
- Great knowledge of current digital and social media marketing practices
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Paid Media Manager – South Europe isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an oral care company that founded the first teledentistry platform for teeth straightening.
Their mission: to revolutionize the oral care industry, from clear aligner therapy to their affordable premium oral care product line.
In your position as Paid Media Manager you manage all aspects of Paid Media for Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, and France), including online marketing (80%): Display, Social, Search, Affiliates, Streaming Audio, and offline marketing (20%): TV, Out-Of-Home, Radio, Retail Planning, and Partnerships.
The 80% online marketing are divided in 60% social media and 40% paid search.
Your challenges in detail:
- Manage social media planning: buying, and optimizing across several platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc)
- Identify audience targeting strategies that lead to incremental reach and sales volume
- Manage performance media buys including paid search across Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Identify keyword expansion opportunities as well as strategic messaging
- Manage performance and media buys of TV, out-of-home, transit, and radio
- Ensure that assets and messages align with the core brand values
- Analyze, optimize, and report on channel performance – proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy
- Work closely with the U.S. Media and international teams to share learnings and testing opportunities
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge success of emerging media formats
- Develop a full funnel paid media approach to build brand awareness and drive conversions
- Ensure excellence across the entire customer journey
- Languages: bilingual in English and Spanish, Italian or French are a plus
- 5 years of experience in direct digital planning and buying
- 4 years of experience in developing a full funnel paid media approach in several markets
- You master paid search and performance media (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and paid social media (FB/IG/YT/Pinterest/Snapchat/Spotify)
- First offline marketing experience
- Previous experience working in B2C Marketing
- Experience executing TV media buys and optimising campaigns for Spain
- Experience working with corporates (as a client or internally)
- Ability to be “hands on keyboard” making adjustments
- You enjoy working with various stakeholders, both locally and internationally
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership, and influence management skills
- Great attention to detail and high negotiation skills
- You are a proactive self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- Experience working with offline agencies
- Experience with streaming audio
- Knowledge of out-of-home marketing practices
What You Get
- Position with high responsibility that will be growing even more in the future
- Excellent professional challenge
- Stable position with negotiable salary
- Development in an international environment
Are you curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit :).