Paid Marketing Specialist
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
FR, Lille • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Languages: bilingual English OR French
- 2 years of experience with paid marketing campaigns (Google Ads & Bing Ads)
- Experience in running large-scale, performance-oriented PPC campaigns
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Paid Marketing Specialist isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an international flower delivery service operating in over 90 countries.
Their mission: bringing a smile to people's faces by delivering messages in the form of premium quality flowers.
In your position as Paid Marketing Specialist you are in charge of executing all paid marketing campaigns for your market. The job is based in Sant Just Desvern, near Barcelona.
Your challenges in detail
- Manage, optimize & maximize the company's ROI on Google Ads & Bing Ads (Search, Shopping, Display & Video)
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Improve conversions by a/b testing different variables
- Identify new opportunities
- Plan, test, and implement new acquisition funnels
Depending on your language skills, you will be either in charge of the English-speaking market or the French-speaking one.
- Languages: bilingual English OR French (fluency in Spanish gives you a nice plus)
- 2 years of experience with paid campaigns
- 2 years of experience working with Google Ads
- Experience in running large-scale, performance-oriented PPC campaigns with a monthly budget of over €100K
- Experience in managing global/international campaigns
- Strong knowledge of current marketing trends and best practices
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of A/B testing and reporting
- Strong Excel skills
What You Get
- 1-2 days remote work/week
- You become member of a fast-growing private company
- You join a healthy culture and international working environment
Are you passionate about beautiful flowers and curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit :).