Overseas Market Specialist ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 Negotiable / year • 🚀
Germany, Düsseldorf • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a worldwide company in food and beverages industry
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for something new
- Your mission: Develop efficient strategies and build sustainable business for the company.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the food and beverages industry. They provide B2C and B2B services worldwide for the success of a world-class food market.
Their core mission: revolutionize the food and beverage industry internationally.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can have two days remote for this position
What is this job about?
As a Market Specialist for the German market, you will measure all customer services and activities. On a daily basis, you will find ways to generate a sustainable business for the company through strategy.
- Support and provide services to the manufacturers according to the targeted market (e.g. market analysis and activation) in alignment with corporate and sector strategies
- Become an expert in regional market knowledge
- Gather relevant and recent regional and sector informationfor for customers
- Share knowledge with colleagues based on the companies’ practices
- Maintain and develop a regional network of trade contacts in the relevant product sector across all sales channels and departments of key partners.
- Implement the company’s strategy through PR, print, online and social media for optimal communication results
- Develop local strategy and defined KPI objectives to support the development and annual review of the company’s plan of action
- Lead assigned team member through various activities:
- priority setting and delegation
- regular, formal PDP and PGP discussions
- informal feedback and coaching
- Manage the allocated budgets efficiently in accordance with the company’s processes and policies
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Advanced level in German (C1+) and proficiency in English (B2+)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing, Key Account Management or Business Development function
- A previous experience in these following fields:
- Generating, processing and analyzing market data.
- Managing external service providers
- Experience and knowledge in the food and drink industry
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM usage as well as video conferencing systems.
- Proven experience and knowledge of building professional relationships with suppliers, commercial customers, media and government in the German market.
- Ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns for retailers and/or consumers (B2B and B2C).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to adapt to the local culture
- Good interpersonal skills
Important: not all the requirements are necessary, you can still apply if you think you fit some requirements :)
Are you ready to boost your career experience in a constantly growing sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).