Outbound Sales Representative
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €25-35K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona or Amsterdam • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company in the renewable energy sector.
- Your profile: junior sales professional who enjoys communicating with clients.
- Your mission: identify and close meetings with key B2B decision-makers!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Outbound Sales Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company selling solutions to help renewable energy companies. Providing intelligence for carbon-free energy tracking, this company is helping their clients gain insight into their environmental tracking.
Their core mission: empower their clients to make better purchasing decisions and become more green!
What is this job about?
In this position as Outbound Sales Representative, your goal is to identify and and close meetings with B2B clients in the renewable energy sector.
On a daily basis, you will conduct lead generation to find and pre-qualify high-quality prospects.
- Identify and pre-qualify leads
- Use online and offline channels to communicate with target companies (LinkedIn, cold calling, commercial events…)
- Generate meetings with senior professionals in target companies
- Hand over key prospects to the Business Development Representatives (BDR)
- Support the BDR’s throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct back-office support:
- Update the CRM
- Report on sales KPIs
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced (C1) level in English
- 2-3 years of experience working in Outbound Sales
- Deep knowledge of the European market
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection (including cold calling & emailing)
- Knowledge of consultancy sales
- Ability to communicate with C-Level professionals
- Strong digital skills
- Knowledge of CRM
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Individual who can take initiative
- Great communicator & deeply organised
- Autonomous & proactive
- If you experience in the following areas, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!:
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Knowledge of the electricity, renewable energy or sustainability industry
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology and IT solutions
- You speak Spanish OR German fluently
Important: For this position you can be located in either Barcelona, Spain OR Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to kickstart your career and try something new? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).