🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
FR, Gorinchem (but you can live in Rotterdam or Utrecht!) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: optical retailer providing high quality eye and hearing care products
- Your profile: multitasker person with great communication skills looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: ensure smooth internal communication
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Operations Coordinator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Whom will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading optical retailer providing high quality eye and hearing care products. They aim to provide an excellent customer experience and offer affordable products.
Their core mission: make eye and hearing care accessible for everyone
What is this job about?
In this position as Operation Coordinator your main responsibility is to manage the communication between the Service Center in The Netherlands and the Store Support department of Belgium and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Manage the internal communication between the Netherlands and Belgium
- Answer first and second line questions from the Store Support
- Monitor the company’s internal communication channel
- Analyze processes, identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
- Solve problems and propose solutions
Whom is this job made for?
- For customer service or back office professionals looking for something new.
- For everyone that loves operations and efficiency
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level of French, English and Dutch/Flemish (C1+)
- Between 1.5-6 years of experience in a customer service or in a back office position
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical approach to solving new tasks and problems
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, responsible & structured
- Goal-oriented & ""pushy""
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Highly motivated & dynamic
- Rigorous with processes
Having a first experience in the retail industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- A responsible position within an ambitious and growing organization where you get the opportunity to develop yourself further!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The possibility to combine home-work and office days
- Employee discount on company's products
- A new bicycle, smartphone, laptop and sports subscription with tax benefit!
Important: For this position you will be working in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, but you could live in a nearby city like Rotterdam or Utrecht (those cities are only 45-60 minutes away from Gorinchem!).
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).