Customer Service & Operations Intern (German-speaking)
🏆 Internship • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
FR, Bordeaux • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher/student with entrepreneurial interest
- Your mission: ensure high quality customer satisfaction
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service & Operations Intern (German-speaking) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as Operations & Customer Success Agent you are in direct contact with the co-founders.
Your goal: accelerate the company's international development.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with customers that need help with their purchase.
- Talk to German-speaking customers (via phone, email, online chat) and support them in their purchases on the website
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Monitor and ensure the smooth running of deliveries from the supplier to the farmer
- Gather feedback about the company's service in order to propose solutions to optimize it
- Participate in the definition of the customer support strategy and the development of new processes
Over all, you join a fast-growing startup and become part of a young and highly motivated international team.
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For curious internship seekers who dream about a semester abroad. Why not in France?!
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts that know how important a great customer experience is.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German and proficiency in English
- Motivation to take up challenges and be a force of proposal
- Ambition to invest in the development of an raising startup
- Great communication skills – you love to talk to people!
- You are rigorous, autonomous, and have a high level of organization
- You are curious and you want to learn about the life of a startup
- You are interested in and curious about the agricultural sector
What you get in return
- Great responsibility and the chance to grow with your tasks
- A fresh work environment with a dynamic team
- Possibility to work fully remote
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).