Online Marketing Specialist (Part-time)
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 Based on xp / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Breda • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Languages: bilingual level in German
- 3 years of experience with **online marketing ** (Google Ads)
- Experience in creating and executing social media campaigns
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Online Marketing Specialist (Part-time) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is helping organisations and people to improve the indoor air quality around them for over 40 years.
Their mission: to enable people to breathe pure air all over the world.
In your position as Online Marketing Specialist you are in charge of expanding and maintaining the brand recognition of the company in the market.
Your challenges in detail
- Manage the internal and external communication
- Identify, anticipate and respond to the customs, developments and regulations in the German market
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Improve the website by using optimizing skills for a better user experience
- Increasing the brand awareness through different channels on the internet
- Manage the inbound marketing and lead generation of potential clients
- Manage the SEO and SEM
- Create, analyze, optimize and execute all the online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Language skills: bilingual level in German
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketing
- 1 year of experience working with Google Ads and SEA
- First experience working on the German market
- Excellent communication, writing and social skills
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong knowledge of paid social media and SEO
- Ability to design and run campings and coordinate with agencies
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are a proactive self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and collaborative nature
- Experience with Adobe CS
- You speak Dutch
- Experience working in B2C Marketing
- Knowledge of Wordpress or HTML
Important: This is a part-time position, for 3 days per week. You are required to work 2 days from the office and an optional one day from home. For this position, you need to relocate to Breda in the Netherlands.
What You Get
- Work Live Balance
- Excellent professional challenge
- Development in an international environment
Are you curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit.