Omnichannel Marketing Specialist – DACH and Benelux
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €45k-50k / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global leader in the pen display industry
- Your profile: marketing specialist in digital as well as traditional channels
- Your mission: enhancing the company's brand in the Benelux and DACH region
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Omnichannel Marketing Specialist – DACH and Benelux isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leader in the creative pen display and tablet industry.
Their core mission: inspire people to express their creativity in their everyday life.
What is this job about?
In this position as Omnichannel Marketing Specialist you are in charge of enhancing the company's brand in digital and in-store channels in the Benelux and DACH regon.
On a daily basis, you ensure quality and consistency in marketing execution. Your job is split in 80% digital and 20% in store marketing.
- Define channel marketing priorities, activities and budget
- Drive omnichannel retailing and align executions both online and offline
- Analyze A&P investment on a regular basis
- Consistently measure ROI of major initiatives
- Execute and convert campaigns within various digital marketing channels
- Gather or generate additional shopper insights to feed trade marketing strategy
- Create and deliver trade marketing materials (in-store)
- Ensure the improvement of the Portfolio/Channel-Mix;
- Enhance brand awareness:
- Review and guarantee online execution excellence
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers through partner websites
- Ensure regular contact with key partners
- Collaborate with other internal departments to plan and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events
To stay in touch with your partners you will also need to travel 20-30% of your time.
Who is this job made for?
- Digital marketing professionals with experience in traditional marketing.
- Omnichannel marketing experts who need a change and think about moving abroad.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German and proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing (managing marketing budgets)
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Ads
- working in retail marketing (in a shop)
- working in the BENELUX and DACH region
- creating and delivering trade marketing materials (point of sales)
- analyzing A&P investments and ROI
- in omnichannel retail
- managing internal and external providers, e.g. agencies → Project Management skills
- how to drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers through partner websites
- planning and conducting campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events
- Collaborative & persistent
- Hands-on & open-minded – you try everything!
- Autonomous & proactive
- Experience with the following tools: Dynamics, SAP applications and Tableau
- Other language skills (e.g. Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- Experience in the sector
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Barcelona.
Are you ready to join an innovative team dreaming about making the world a bit more creative? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).