Digital Marketing Specialist | German-speaking
🏆 +3 years xp • 💰 €45-50k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global leader in the pen display industry
- Your profile: marketing specialist in digital as well as traditional channels
- Your mission: enhancing the company's brand in the Benelux and DACH region
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leader in the creative pen display and tablet industry.
Their core mission: inspire people to express their creativity in their everyday life.
What is this job about?
In this position as Digital Marketing Specialist you are in charge of enhancing the company's brand in digital and in-store channels in the Benelux and DACH region.
On a daily basis, you ensure quality and consistency in marketing execution. Your job is split into 80% digital and 20% in-store marketing.
- Define channel marketing priorities, activities and budget
- Drive omnichannel retailing and align executions both online and offline
- Analyze A&P investment on a regular basis
- Consistently measure ROI of major initiatives
- Execute and convert campaigns within various digital marketing channels
- Gather or generate additional shopper insights to feed trade marketing strategy
- Create and deliver trade marketing materials (in-store)
- Ensure the improvement of the Portfolio/Channel-Mix
- Enhance brand awareness:
- Review and guarantee online execution excellence
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers through partner websites
- Ensure regular contact with key partners
- Collaborate with other internal departments to plan and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events
- To stay in touch with your partners you will also need to travel 20-30% of your time.
Who is this job made for?
Digital marketing professionals with experience in traditional marketing.
Omnichannel marketing experts who need a change and think about moving abroad.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Bilingual level in German (C2) and upper advanced in English (C1)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online marketing (managing marketing budgets)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Google Ads
- working in retail marketing (in a shop)
- working in the BENELUX and DACH region
- creating and delivering trade marketing materials (point of sales)
- analyzing A&P investments and ROI in omnichannel retail
- managing internal and external providers, e.g. agencies → Project Management skills
- driving website traffic and acquire leads/customers through partner websites
- planning and conducting campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- Experience with the following tools: Dynamics, SAP applications and Tableau
- Other language skills (e.g. Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- Experience in the sector
Important: This position is based in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Are you ready to take marketing to the next level and grow the DACH & Benelux markets? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)