Head of Sales (e-Mentor Acquisition)
🏆 3 years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
FR, Marseille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: e-learning platform.
- Your profile: sales person with a great network of inspiring people.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of key accounts/mentors in France and Spain.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Head of Sales (e-Mentor Acquisition) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expanding e-learning startup offering a platform to take courses given by highly valued personalities in their field.
Their core mission: share insider knowledge, techniques and secrets from the best talents.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Development Manager your goal is to develop a portfolio of key accounts, in this case mentors for online courses.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection through negotiation to closing.
- Source new talents and convince the to become a mentor
- Identify new opportunities and create a strong network across countries
- Negotiate and close contract deals with talents and local agents
- Manage existing accounts and build relationships
- Fcilitate and master website components
Who is this job made for?
- Experienced sales professionals that already worked with big key accounts in the artistic industry.
- Former agents with a great network of famous contacts looking for a career change.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in French & English
3-4 years of experience as a Business Developer or Agent
- NOTE: If you have 3 years in business development, you need at least a first experience working as an agent
- Experience in the production, media, audiovisuel, journalism or artistic sector
- Great network of inspiring/famous people, agents, etc.
- First experience recruiting and managing a sales team
- Great sales skills: negotiation, communication, and listening
- Excellent knowledge and techniques on how to get the right contacts – you are the born networker!
- Strong capability to maintain and develop relationships
- Ability to create opportunities spontaneously
- You feel comfortable working remotely
- Ability to switch from one subject to another easily
- Excellent management skills
- Hunter but humble
- Entrepreneurial go-getter – you take actions!
- Smiley & outgoing
- Highly energetic & team player
- Autonomous & goal-oriented
- Efficient & organized
- Hands-on & curious – you never give up!
- You speak German or Spanish fluently
- Fitting network in France, Spain, and the UK
Important: For this position, you need to relocate close to Paris to meet your clients. However, you will work remotely.
What you get in return
- Job with great potential for quick professional growth
- A cadre contract
- Opportunity to meet inspiring people
- Chance to have an impact on the lives of thousands of people, create the talents of tomorrow
- Unlimited classes :)
Are you ready to join this fast growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).