Renewable Energies Sales Trader (Voluntary Carbon)
🏆 +3 year of xp • 💰 €36K-48K / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: Financial Services company
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for Voluntary Carbon market.
- Your mission: make sales grow!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Renewable Energies Sales Trader (Voluntary Carbon) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Are you passionate about climate change & sustainability? Looking to work in an industry contributing towards a greener future with the help of renewable energy? Apply today! ♻️
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies. They provide service on a wide range of Financial Instruments.
Their core mission: help clients with their tailor made solutions and grow internationally
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Trader, your goal is to increase sales within the Voluntary Carbon market. You will help your team to scale up to great heights by managing and growing your own client portfolio.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and deal with fast client interactions.
- Explore new revenue streams: products, markets, deal opportunities and advisory services
- Get involved in complex transactions such as product swaps, corporate energy purchase contracts and cross border trading
- Contact clients through various channels
- Negotiate and close deals
- Participate in meetings with clients (and travel when necessary)
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Sales or Business Development professionals with great interest in *Voluntary Carbon sector
- People looking for something new in their sales career
- Anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge.
- People-person with strategic vision.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English AND advanced level in German; Czech; Polish; Swedish; Finnish; Danish; Norwegian; French + another language; Portuguese + Italian or Spanish; Balkan languages (Albanian, Bosnian, Herzegovinian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Montenegrin, North Macedonian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian) + another
- Experience in Sales or Business Development positions
- Min 3 years of experience in Voluntary Carbon Markets
- Experience with senior level communications and meetings
- You feel comfortable with fast client interactions
- Outstanding closing skills
- Experience and/or strong interest in sustainability & renewable energies
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Natural leader
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge of a third European language
- Understanding of the voluntary carbon products, including project development processes within one or more standards, technologies and market trends
- Experience analyzing global policies and their repercussions on the voluntary carbon market development
- Comprehension of business drivers behind corporate climate actions and global initiatives (Science-based Targets, Carbon Neutrality, Taskforce on Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets, etc.)
What you get in return
- Working in an ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card for those living outside Amsterdam
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team and beers on Friday!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. However, you can live anywhere in The Netherlands as long as you can commute to the office in Amsterdam. The company is offering to sponsor visas for those without.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)