Marketing Manager | US Market
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €30-36K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading rental company.
- Your profile: junior marketing professional passionate about the travel & tourism industry.
- Your mission: manage the marketing team and generate success in online & offline marketing campaigns.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing Manager | US Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a rental company mainly operating in the tourism sector. Founded in 2013, the company now has more than 100 employees and is offering its services in over 50 countries.
Their core mission: become the world leader in their sector.
What is this job about?
In this position as Marketing Manager for the US Market, you will join an international team consisting of people from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece. Within this team you will be in charge of online & offline marketing campaigns!
- Define and implement marketing strategy within the English-speaking market, with a focus on the United States
- Manage the budget for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create unforgettable content to push SEO
- Manage the social media channels
- Plan and execute newsletters for B2C and B2B clients
- Take charge of public relations:
- Write and publish press releases
- Create and maintain relationships with journalists
- Strive to increase engagement and customer retention with American customers
- Try to establish partnerships with other organisations or companies
- Write detailed reports and strive to reach and exceed your KPIs
Who is this job made for?
Junior marketing professionals with a creative and analytical mindset, planning to continue their career abroad.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Deep knowledge of the US market
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content creation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of offline & online marketing
- Knowledge of digital tools
- Ability to create newsletters
- Interest in working in the travel & tourism sector
- Top communication skills
Working in a startup requires a special mindset. Make sure you know what is waiting for you!
- Energetic & agile
- Goal-oriented – Hunter!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Work hard, play hard ;)
Important: For this position you will be working in Barcelona. For this position, you need to already be in possession of your VISA for Spain.
What you get in return
- A flexible work from home policy
- Restaurant tickets
- The chance to join a dynamic, international team
Are you ready to continue your marketing career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).