Marketing Manager & Country Coordinator
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 42K-48K / year • 🚀
DE, Waalwijk • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: growing company selling van equipment
- Your profile: marketing professional with an interest in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry
- Your mission: manage the marketing strategy for the German market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing Manager & Country Coordinator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that offers all products needed for the equipment of vans and provides advice about what's suitable for each customer. They are currently working in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg... and they aim to keep growing!
Their core mission: make the equipment of vans easy!
What is this job about?
In this position as Marketing Manager & Country Coordinator you will be responsible for the German market (one of the most important markets for the company!).
You will be in charge of developing and executing a marketing plan to strengthen the company position in the market and ensure sustainable growth.
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies
- Analyze market trends and monitor KPIs (e.g. turnover, gross margin, return percentage)
- Lead your team and ensure they achieve their goals!
- Increase brand awareness through all online channels
- Support in the daily business operations for the german market
- Liaise with other teams of the company to ensure the marketing strategy is aligned with the company’s guidelines
- Monitor current campaigns and analyze its performance
- Drive new ideas and enhance further development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German (C2) and advanced level in English (C1)
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing (SEO and SEA, Google Adwords, Excel)
- Knowledge of Marketing analytics
- Understanding of company car equipment industry and e-commerce
- Management skills or the ambition to develop these skills
- Meticulous and organized
- Creative and innovative
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
What you get in return
- A challenging job in a young company with lots of opportunities for growth and a positive atmosphere
- 25 holidays a year
- A solid pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Drinks with the team every Friday - ‘vrijdagmiddagborrel’
- Football table, darts and other games in the office!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Waalwijk, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).