🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €50-60K + bonus / year • 🚀
Germany, Ahrensburg (near Hamburg) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer hardware company selling worldwide!
- Your profile: motivated individual who enjoys creating and writing.
- Your mission: implement marketing strategies and promote the brand internationally!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer hardware company. Selling internationally from Europe to the US, they provide office and home office solutions, storage systems and docking stations for their clients.
Their core mission: continue to support clients around the globe. 🚀
What is this job about?
As Marketing Manager for the German market, your goal is to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the company... and ultimately lead the team to success!
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for helping to launch new products with content, campaigns and social media. You will coordinate the Marketing Team, and ensure the growth of traffic and audience.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy
- Create and run campaigns for market launches of new products
- Create blog articles and social media posts
- Coordinate with copywriters and graphic designers, as well as other departments in the company
- Assist in the representation of the brand internationally
- Create detailed reports on all marketing initiatives and competitors
Who is this job made for?
For experienced analytical professionals, looking for the next step in their career.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of German and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Social Media Marketing and Writing
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite…)
- Ability to report and lead competitor analysis
- Ability to cooperate with other internal departments
- Has a strong affinity to technology and digital tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Outstanding communicator
- Great time management skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Creative & imaginative
- Eye for detail
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of CSS
Important: This position is located in Ahrensburg, Germany. This is just a 20 minute commute from the wonderful city of Hamburg!
Are you ready to start a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).