Junior Marketing Manager
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 £19-22K / year • 🚀
GB, London • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: marketing and advertising company.
- Your profile: junior marketing professional passionate to learn and develop.
- Your mission: grow organic channels and boost revenue!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Marketing Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketing and advertising company, helping businesses upgrade their brands!
Their core mission: continue to help businesses through social media marketing!
What is this job about?
In this position as Junior Marketing Manager for the German market, your main goal is to grow organic channels through testing, optimising and content creation!
- Improve the outreach and profitability of all organic social media channels
- Test, optimise and improve marketing strategy and individual campaigns
- Assist in the creation and consistent evolution of the brand
- Push engagement strategies to support brand storytelling and product campaigns
- Conduct content writing and assets creation for social media posts and ads
- Report regularly and analyse the success of your actions, communicating this to the Head of the Brand and the Director Consultant
- Support Product Management and Online Catalogue Management
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2 level in German and a C1 level in English
- Bachelors in Marketing
- Experience working in Marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram + Twitter)
- Great communicator
- Creative & confident individual
- Deeply organised & analytical
- Detail-oriented & driven to try new things!
- Autonomous & proactive
Having experience communicating with C-Level Professionals is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is located in London, England. However if this is not possible, it can be conducted remotely from the UK.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to kickstart your career in marketing? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).