E-commerce Account Manager
🏆 > 4 years of xp • 💰 €30K-35K / year • 🚀
Portugal, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing online business.
- Your profile: an account management professional with an interest for the fashion industry.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an e-commerce business, focusing on fashion and second hand clothing.
Their core mission: give a second life to new clothes online.
What is this job about?
In this role as an E-commerce Account Manager, your goal is to grow partner's sales within the online platform. On a daily basis, you will be in charge of expanding the network of the company. You are in charge of growing the sales in collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- Become the first point of contact of the company
- Make the sales grow on the platform and develop new business opportunities
- Prospect new marketplaces and on-board them
- Oversee the second-hand marketplace portfolio
- Ensure the achievement of the company’s goals
- Negotiate to increase visibility of the company’s account and build strong relationships with the partners
- Build strategies in collaboration with the different teams (internal team, stakeholders, engineering, brand partnerships,...) to set up a more efficient action plans
- Organize marketing and promotional activities to increase sales and evaluate results by conducting thorough data analysis
- Manage sales operations (cancellation, returns) and monitor initiatives for a better customer experience
- Participate in monthly meetings and reviews and bring new ideas to reach objectives
- Engage to new marketplace onboarding projects
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for an Account Manager looking forward to participate in the growth of a promoting sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English (C1+)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in E-commerce sales
- Great analytical skills - you’re able to analyze traffic and conversion
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator
- Self-starter and autonomous
Having a first experience in the luxury or fashion retail industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak French or German fluently, you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal. The company is not offering any sponsorship or working permit. Therefore, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply! 😊