🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 €50K-55K / year • 🚀
Ireland, Clonee, Dublin • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: logistics and supply chain company that leases and manage shipping containers
- Your profile: Accounting professional with interest in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Your mission: prepare and analyze financial data and optimize the decision-making process!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Management Accountant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a logistics and supply chain company that leases, manages and sells shipping containers and various other products to more than 5,000 customers across five continents.
Their core mission: offer the best everyday efficient and flexible leasing solutions to companies for logistics.
What is this job about?
In this role as Management Accountant, you will help in the managing decision-making process by producing, interpreting and analyzing accounting information.
On a daily basis, you will create different types of reports and analyze them to provide useful information to senior managers.
- Create financial reports and budgets
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Review expenses, costs and revenues
- Assist the Financial controller in the preparation of monthly reports
- Help business owners measure performance of cost saving initiatives
- Support in the annual audit
- Ensure all types of documentation and procedures are in compliance with regulatory standards
- Administrate the capital expenditure approval process
- Provide data to different departments and ensure information across the company is up to date and accurate
- Analyze inventory and make sure values are assigned efficiently
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1)
- Min. 1 year of experience in management accounting
- Educational background in Accounting
- ACCA or CIMA certification
- Good MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Data-driven and detail oriented
- Sense of initiative
- Rigorous and responsible
Having prior experience in the leasing industry and/or having working experience with ANAEL (AS400) is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Clonee, near Dublin, Ireland. You will need to be in possession of an VISA/Working permit.
Are you ready to push your accounting career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).