Listings Manager | Spanish-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €38-40K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: real estate company that manages high value properties
- Your profile: real estate professional with a passion for management.
- Your mission: manage the team and ensure the increase of the business.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Listings Manager | Spanish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner specialises in real estate for high value properties, from penthouses to country estates.
Their core mission: help people find their dream homes!
What is this job about?
As Listings Manager, you become part of a growing team in Barcelona!
On a daily basis, you are responsible for the implementation of listings strategy, as well as the management and development of the team.
- Develop the listing strategy with the commercial leadership team
- Create performance goals for the team and track the results and efficiency of the agents
- Ensure that all targets are fulfilled (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Devise strategies to gain market share, attract sellers and promote the services of the company
- Manage all members of the team, including mentorship, trainings and coachings
- Represent the brand and try to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction in situations of complaints, problems or owner escalations
- Assist listing agents with listing processes
- Actively participate in deal closure and offer management
- Assist the HR department in hiring processes of commercial agents
- Act as a role model for the team and implement practices to enable the growth of the business
- Stay up to date with market and industry trends, implementing creative strategy to ensure the development of the business
Who is this job made for?
- For professionals dreaming about living and working in Spain.
- For anyone who loves real estate with a growth mindset.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2 level in Spanish and C1 level in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Real Estate
- Knowledge of real estate legal and financial processes
- Deep knowledge of the Spanish real estate market (in particular Barcelona neighbourhoods)
- Experience in Sales
- Experience acquiring propertise, and closing deals!
- Experience in mentoring & people management
- Experience leading team meetings
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to write detailed reports
- Ability to supply properties
- Ability to understand KPIs and performance analysis
- Ability to use the following tools:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commercial & strategic mindset
- Team player
- Goal-orientated & dedicated individual
- Confident individual who is driven to try new things!
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Barcelona, Spain. On top of this, you need a valid working permit.
Having experience working with Salesforce or PowerBI, as well as experience dealing with luxury properties is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Flexible work from home policy
- Great holiday package
- Training opportunities
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).