Legal Services Assistant – French & Spanish
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
FR, Marseille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international network of public accounting & consulting advisory firms.
- Your profile: last year student in accounting/law whos speaks proficient French & Spanish.
- Your mission: to assist clients with administrative and legal procedures.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Legal Services Assistant – French & Spanish isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About The Company
Our partnered company is a global leading accountancy and business advisory organisation.
Their core mission: to provide legal professional services to all companies at each stage of thier development.
What is this job about?
In this position as Legal Services Assistant you will join the Accounting and Taxation team where you will be responsible for several accounting and tax tasks. This position starts with an internship but you will have the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract afterwards.
- Assisting clients with administrative and legal procedures
- Responding to various administrative and legal problems of companies
- Assisting department managers, lawyers and legal experts in fulfilling legal obligations of clients
- Supporting the teams in managing administrative and legal documents
- Supporting the legal team in maintaing relations with the Spanish authorities
- Keeping the department's management schedules up to date
Who is this job made for?
You're perfect for this internship if you are a fresh graduate in the field of accounting or law.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in French and fluency in Spanish
- At least 6 months of experience in accounting or a law firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment and motivation for an advisory role
- Great organization skills
- You feel comfortable talking to clients
- Capability to provide quick solutions to preserve the customer experience
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Barcelona and work in the company's headquaters.
- First experience in the field of consulting
- Accounting experience in the Spanish tax system
- You already live in Barcelona
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure? Apply now! Or share this offer with a friend :).