Lead Generation Specialist
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
US, New York • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Software company providing cosmetic laboratories with database tools
- Your profile: Professional with experience in sales and business development
- Your mission: Be the face of the company and generate new leads!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Lead Generation Specialist isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner develops performance software solutions for Cosmetic R&D Laboratories. This innovative software builds a centralized database, providing better management for raw material data, formulas, and test results.
Their mission: Give cosmetic formulators the tools to be more equipped as they meet the rising demand for care products globally!
What is this job about?
In this role as Lead Generation Specialist, your goal is to build and strengthen connections with the company's departments and clients. On a daily basis, you will be strategizing ways to promote products and generate new leads!
- Identify and target new leads within the North America market
- Generate and conduct promotion strategies for company products
- Engage in daily prospection through cold-calling, emails, or in-person visits to R&D centers
- Demonstrate onsite as well as online displays of the products
- Respond to any customer questions or concerns
- Monitor CRM and provide reports accordingly
- Be the face of the company at trade shows and conferences across North America
What do you need to apply?
- Language requirments: bilingual in English
- Minimum two years experience working in Sales B2B and Saas
- Ability to demonstrate a background and/or proficiency in commercial, prospection, and business development
- Willing to travel and participate in events across North America
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Dynamic team player
- Great organisational skills
- Highly motivated & dynamic personality
- Great listener and communicator
- Autonomous individual who likes having lots of responsibilities!
- Overall positive attitude
Extra points if you can speak Portuguese!
Important: This position is located in Harrison, New York. The company does not require a presence in the office, so remote work is acceptable- however, the candidate should preferably be located on the east coast of the USA.
You will need to be in possession of an US Visa/Work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).