Sales Representative B2B | German-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €18-24K / year • 🚀
DE, Madrid • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading B2B marketing agency.
- Your profile: junior sales professional with an interest to grow their career.
- Your mission: grow the German market and boost sales to the max!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Representative B2B | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading B2B marketing agency cooperating with many of the top B2B brands globally.
Their core mission: growing their clients business by building data-driven, performance-led and sales-oriented marketing programs.
What is this job about?
As a Sales Representative for the German market, you will become part of an international team with 90+ members. From the very beginning, you play a key role in several ambitious projects for the company's customers.
You are working on behalf of the company's customers. On a daily basis, you identify and generate sales-ready business opportunities in the software/hardware industry. To achieve your goals, you have the freedom to choose between various sales tactics and fitting communication channels.
- Identify sales-ready leads via phone, outbound prospecting and social selling through LinkedIn
- Apply strategic reasoning to prioritize the list of target accounts to contact
- Manage the sales cycle of each prospect in our CRM keeping the information updated and providing accurate reports
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure the clients achieve their business goals
Who is this job made for?
Junior sales professionals looking for a new challenge, and the opportunity to live and work in sunny Madrid!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Inside Sales (lead generation, prospection)
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of sales techniques (cold calling and cold emailing)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM
- Ability to communicate at a C-Level
- Confident on the phone
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Driven individual who likes to exceed targets
- Confident person who loves talking on the phone
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Rigorous and organised
Having experience working with IT solutions is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
On top of all of this, if you are already in possession of your NIE... you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is located in Madrid, Spain.
Are you ready to give your career a strong push? This is your chance! However if this position isn’t for you, recommend a friend ;)