Lead Developer Laravel
🏆 3 years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 70,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Lead Developer Laravel isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 20 people from 14 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Lead Developer, you will join the Tech team and work directly with Nicolas Paulus (co-founder).
What You Will Do
Together with the CTO, the Lead Developer will be in charge of the whole Tech at Next Station. The great amount of various tasks will bring you strong growth opportunities!
- Participate and contribute to the development of internal tools for all teams (marketing, recruitment, etc.)
- Produce optimized and efficient code for the continuous improvement and development of our platform
- Join a process of improving our services by providing effective solutions to business challenges
- Interact with all the teams to best adapt to projects, from design to delivery
- Build internal API as well as great user interfaces
- Take part in decisions ranging from UI- and UX Design to Backend architecture
And above all: You will enjoy, learn, and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. Nevertheless you can work remotely 2 days per week if needed.
What You Bring
- You have a native level in English or French.
- You have min. 3 years of experience as a Developer.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience on PHP and are comfortable working on Laravel Framework
- You are motivated to drive changes and make suggestions for improvement.
- You have a great understanding of how your code is affecting UX/UI.
- You are a reactive, dynamique, and resolutive personality.
- You have a structured and organised working style.
- You have a good level on SQL.
- You have strong adaptation skills and a humble personality.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take actions.
- You are highly results driven.
- You have a strong knowledge in Vue.js frameworks
Note: We are only 3 years old. You should know what's waiting for you if you join a startup in this phase :).
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Opportunity for fast professional growth
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.