Key Account Manager | German-speaking
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €40-50K / year • 🚀
DE, Ahrensburg (near Hamburg) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer hardware company selling worldwide!
- Your profile: IT sales professional.
- Your mission: boost sales within the German market!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer hardware company. Selling internationally from Europe to the US, they provide office and home office solutions, storage systems and docking stations for their clients.
Their core mission: continue to support clients around the globe. 🚀
What is this job about?
As Key Account Manager for the German market, your goal is to acquire new customers online and on-site.
On a daily basis, you will identify potential prospects and lead presentations and demos. You will continually analyse client needs, and identify growth opportunities.
- Become an expert on the company’s products and services
- Identify high-quality potential prospects through targeted marketing measures
- Lead product demos and presentations
- Offer customer-specific quotations
- Assist in the development of tailored IT solutions after analysing customer needs with application engineers
- Identify growth opportunities in order to achieve sales targets
- Stay up to date with industry trends and tailor your sales strategy to respond to customer needs
- Regularly evaluate sales key figures to optimise performance
- Participate in trade fairs and events in Europe
Who is this job made for?
For experienced sales professionals, looking for the next step in their career.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and English
- 3-5 years of experience working in IT Hardware Sales
- Passion for technology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Great time management skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Creative & imaginative
- Team player & result-oriented
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Entrepreneurial mindset
If you speak another language fluently, you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is located in Ahrensburg, Germany. This is just a 20 minute commute from the wonderful city of Hamburg!
Furthermore, this position requires you to travel around the EU regularly.
Are you ready to start a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).