Key Account Manager
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 48K+18K / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: natural sales mindset with an interest for tech industry
- Your mission: grow accounts and built long-term relationships with your clients
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Key Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Key Account Manager, your goal is to grow key accounts and develop long-term relationships with your clients.
On a daily basis, you will identify and contact potential clients. You are in charge of the final part of the sales cycle, from negotiation to account management.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Design and manage go-to-market (GTM) plans for each partner
- Liaise with other teams of the company to communicate client expectations and ensure long-term client success
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs and offer them the right solutions
- Discover new business opportunities by up-selling and cross-selling within existing accounts
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Sales professionals with interest in tech industry.
- People with a strategic vision that enjoy managing projects and constantly growing results.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and an advanced level of English (C1+)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions
- Experience of target driven sales and account management experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Basic knowledge of the tech industry
- Great communication skills
- You thrive in a scale up and dynamic environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Analytical and data-driven
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience in target driven sales and account management within the tech industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Stock options for every full-time employee with a permanent contract
- 25 vacation days, plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of employment
- Paid commuting expenses
- Pension scheme
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).