Key Account Manager ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 +5 years of xp • 💰 €50K-€60K, based on experience / year • 🚀
Germany, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, or Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an international company in fashion and textile
- Your profile: An account manager looking for a new career adventure
- Your mission: provide the best relationship with customers
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Key Account Manager, you will play a key role in supporting clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Manage the business performance of assigned key accounts
- Preserve excellent professional relationships with key account stakeholders
- Make sure that sales and marketing strategies are implemented effectively and on time
- Share market trends and intelligence with the headquarters
- Establish various reports on sales performance, promotion evaluation and business review
- Identify sales related issues as well as business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal departments to coordinate sales & marketing activities with internal departments
- Perform ad-hoc duties
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and English (C1+)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a textile or similar industry
- A previous experience in target driven sales or account management
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Result-oriented skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Commercial skills
- Capacity to spot issues, trends and make recommendations
- Passionate about resolving challenges and driving improvement
Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous and motivated
- Attentive to detail
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Problem solver
For this position, you can work either in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, or Berlin.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).