Key Account Manager
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 48K+18K (negotiable) / year • 🚀
Belgium, Brussels • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: account management professional with an interest for the technology industry.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Key Account Manager, your goal is to grow key accounts and develop relationships within the Belgian market.
On a daily basis, you will follow the accounts and ensure great customer success.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Design and implement Business and Google Tag Manager (GTM) plans for each partner ensuring revenue targets are met
- Liaise with other teams to communicate client expectations and ensure long-term success
- Communicate effectively and persuasively to clients the value of the business
- Educate clients on how independent consultants bring agility and flexibility to businesses
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs
- Conduct meetings and present deliverables on an ongoing basis (analyses and benchmarks, contractual follow-up points, sharing customer feedback, etc.)
- Proactively gather feedback from users on how to further enhance the product and company’s value proposition
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch (if it's Flemish, even better) and advanced English
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to do presentations
- Basic knowledge of the tech industry
- Knowledge of the Belgian market
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
Having experience of target driven sales and account management in the technology industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Stock options
- 25 vacation days, plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of employment
- Paid commuting expenses
- Pension scheme
- Your choice of laptop - Mac or PC
- One week onboarding in Paris
- Office in the heart of Brussels
- Company karaoke nights
- Informal atmosphere, lots of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- WFH policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
- This position is based in Brussels, Belgium
- You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Belgian working permit for this position
- As part of your responsibilities, you will have to travel within Belgium, along with occasional trips to Paris, Madrid, and Munich
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).