Key Account Manager | English-speaking
🏆 +5 years of xp • 💰 70K + 30K-40K estimated bonus (uncapped) / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: company connecting freelancers with businesses
- Your profile: experienced professional with great C-Level sales skills
- Your mission: grow and retain key accounts
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Key Account Manager | English-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Staffing and Recruiting company providing a platform to facilitate temporary collaborations between companies in the hospitality, food, or health & social sectors with freelancers.
Their core mission: make the job search easier for freelancers and provide businesses with great talent!
What is this job about?
In this role as Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for closing deals with the top companies in the Hospitality and Healthcare industry, while building strong and lasting business relationships.
- Act as the mediator between the company and key decision makers
- Develop a strong network of companies in the Healthcare and Hospitality industry
- Define a tailor-made strategy and business plan for the clients
- Communicate with clients to understand their current HR challenges
- Build strong and lasting relationships with C-Level decision makers
- Work cross-functionally with other teams of the company to maximize customer satisfaction
- Contribute towards the company as well as the client's goals
- Understand new customer needs
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English and intermediate level in French
- Minimum 10 years of experience working as Account Executive, Account Manager or Sales Manager in multinational companies, managing your own portfolio of clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the Hospitality industry with top clients managing your own portfolio of clients
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Great sales skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent ability to negotiate with clients
- Listener and communicator
- Dynamic team player
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
What you get in return
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Off-site events and regular afterworks
- A young and innovative team
- An attractive and uncapped package
- Restaurant tickets on a Swile card
- 50% coverage of your transport tickets
- The Alan mutual covered 100% by the company
- 50% reimbursement of Gymlib subscription
- A Macbook Pro
- Possibility to work remotely
- BSPCE for all employees
- Weekly French lessons
Important: This position is based in Paris, France. The company is offering to sponsor visas for those without.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).