Key Account Manager Asia
🏆 Associate • 💰 €39k-45k / year • 🚀 France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is perfect for you when:
• You speak Chinese at a native level and are proficient in English. • You have at least 4 years of experience in sales with a great track record on the Chinese market. • You have 2 years of experience in team management.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Key Account Manager Asia isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Futur Employer
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste!
The Job: Your Responsibilities
On a daily basis, you work on strong relationships with the company's merchants.
Your main tasks include:
- Managing: In charge of the Asian team you’ll help them push their merchants to their best.
- Providing: Thanks to your feedbacks and knowledge you’ll help implanting the new process and tools to your merchants.
- Supplying: Being responsible for the offer, you know what products bring the biggest sales opportunities and work with your merchants to put them online.
- Developing: You provide merchants with data-proven feedback and action plans to help them improve their quality.
- Partnering: You build strong and efficient relationships with the merchants.
- Monitoring: You closely follow the merchants’ action to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off.
Requirements: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: Native Mandarin & proficient English
- 4 years of experience in sales with an excellent track record on the Chinese market
- 2 years of team management experience, overperforming and driving your team to achieve their best;
- First experience in retail or e-commerce with strong achievements at leading expansion projects
- Outstanding listening skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and communicate across teams
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment?