Junior SEA Manager | French-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €30-36K / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: marketing and advertising company.
- Your profile: junior marketing professional with a creative mindset!
- Your mission: create and manage successful ad campaigns.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior SEA Manager | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketing and advertising company helping clients with ad campaigns and all marketing efforts.
Their core mission: increase the online presence of their clients!
What is this job about?
In this position as Junior SEA Manager for the French market, your main goal is to use your creativity to implement and manage successful campaigns.
- Plan and manage the marketing strategy for client campaigns in the French market
- Conduct keyword research
- Create ad texts in French
- Manage the campaigns independently, analysing and optimising continually
- Keep up to date with new trends, and implement them appropriately
- Write detailed reports to update the team and the client
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and an advanced level in English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Extremely analytical
- Individual who can take initiative
- Cheerful & energetic
- Deeply organised & creative
- Autonomous & proactive
- Having experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Google Ads certifications
- Knowledge of SEA tools (3rd party tracking tools, Google Ads Editor, Bid management)
On top of all this, if you speak German fluently… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position you will be need to be located in Berlin, Germany.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to bring the customer service team to success? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).