Renewable Energies Sales Trader | Southern Europe
🏆 no xp required! • 💰 30K-35K / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Amsterdam • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: Financial Services company
- Your profile: junior professional with an interest for the renewable energy market
- Your mission: find new business opportunities within the renewable commodities market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Renewable Energies Sales Trader | Southern Europe isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Are you passionate about climate change & sustainability? Looking to work in an industry contributing towards a greener future with the help of renewable energy? Apply today! ♻️
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies. They provide service on a wide range of Financial Instruments.
Their core mission: help clients with their tailor made solutions and grow internationally
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Sales Trader, your goal is to trade the company's products within the renewable commodities market.
You will join an international team of ambitious analysts and brokers that constantly look for new products, markets, deal opportunities, and advisory services to find better ways of supporting the company's clients.
You will also get involved in complex transactions such as product swaps, (corporate) energy purchase contracts, and cross-border trading.
- Understand the energy market mechanisms and how to trade the company's products in the market
- Explore new revenue streams: products, markets, deal opportunities and advisory services
- Contact clients through various channels
- Deal with fast client interactions
- Gain invaluable work experience, and have the opportunity to work on challenging projects!
Over all, you join a dynamic team that will give you everything you need to succeed in your role and develop great trading skills!
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Young graduates with great interest in global energy trading
- Anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge
- People-person with strategic vision
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English AND
- advanced level in French + another language OR
- advanced level in 2 of the following: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Great communication skills
- Experience and/or strong interest in sustainability & renewable energies (this is a non-negotiable!)
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to convince clients with innovative ideas and compelling arguments
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Ambitious and passionate
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Above all, you have a driven personality and an ambition to succeed!
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge of other European language
- Understanding of or affinity with the renewable energy market
What you get in return
- Working in an ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card for those living outside Amsterdam
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team and beers on Friday!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. However, you can live anywhere in The Netherlands as long as you can commute to the office in Amsterdam. The company is offering to sponsor visas for those without.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)