Junior Sales Manager | German & French-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 €33-38.5K / year • 🚀
FR, Hamburg • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Business Supplies & Equipment provider.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for growth.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German & French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Sales Manager | German & French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online provider of business supplies and equipment in over 67 countries! Whether it be paper, printers or even covid tests needed in the working place, this multinational company is here to help.
Their core mission: continue to expand worldwide! 📄🖊️💻
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Sales Manager, your goal is to increase sales within the German & French Market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current partners.
- Become an expert on the company's products
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Negotiate credit limits and payment conditions in coordination with Risk Management
- Support customers throughout their customer journey by providing order processing updates and quotes
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact (online & face-to-face)
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in German and English, and an upper-intermediate level (B2+) of French
- A strong interest OR first experience working in Sales
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Organised and productive
- Overall positive attitude
- Having a first experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Experience working in an E-Commerce environment
- Experience working in Sales
- Knowledge of Hubspot
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Hamburg Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- Flexible work from home policy
- Travel expenses paid
- Great personal and company bonus scheme
- Possibilities of evolution within the company!
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).