Junior Sales Account Manager
🏆 Junior • 💰 €30k-40k / year • 🚀 Germany, Remote • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
This job is perfect for you when:
• You speak proficient German and are fluent in English or Spanish. • You already have 1 year of experience in Sales and love to hunt. • You are proud of your proactive working attitude and always willing to learn more.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Sales Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the largest e-commerce website of surgery and aesthetic treatments in Europe.
Their mission: Giving advice and assistance to people who are facing difficult decisions about important health and aesthetic procedures.
The Job: Your Responsibilities
On a daily basis, you are working on all sales related tasks for the German market.
Your tasks include:
• Signing new deals with clients in the medical-aesthetic sector • Generating new sales throughout existing and potential networks • Building valuable relationships with these clients • Managing your portfolio of Key Accounts • Meeting clients all over Germany
How you do this is up to you. What matters is the outcome!
With your high ambition, you always go one step further and give 200% to reach your goals. You don’t only help the company to evolve, but you grow with them.
Requirements: The Talents You Need
• Language skills: proficient German (C1) & fluent English or Spanish (B2) • 1 year of sales experience in online companies • Experience working with goals and KPIs • Experience leading negotiations
Way of working:
• Proactive • Eager to learn • Passionate and determined to step forward
• Communicative • Empathetic • Patient & resilient
What You Get
• Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. • Office wherever your heart is ➡ You work remotely, so you can choose where in Germany you want to live. • Multicultural team ➡ Share your experience with people from all over the world.
Are you ready to join an open-minded team that loves to face new challenges every day? Or share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit ;).