Junior Product Developer
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €30-35K + bonus / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: finance company acting as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients, and governmental bodies.
- Your profile: sales driven professional with an interest for renewable energy.
- Your mission: conduct extensive research to provide amazing commercial developments.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Product Developer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Are you passionate about climate change & sustainability? Looking to work in an industry contributing towards a greener future with the help of renewable energy? Apply today! ♻️
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a finance company acting as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients, and governmental bodies. Offering a range of fixed income, interest rates, and equity products, this company delivers insightful market information and dedicated research to help its clients succeed.
Their core mission: offer innovative and helpful solutions to their clients.
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Product Developer in the Energy department, your goal is to do extensive research into new legislation surrounding renewable energy and environmental commodities.
- Act as the eyes and ears in within the market for the company
- Conduct extensive research into the renewable energy & environmental commodities sector
- Oversee changes or amendments in law and regulations
- Turn small changes into big commercial opportunities
- Provide solutions and innovative strategic ideas that can benefit our client’s needs
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in English and any other European language (German, Dutch, French, Nordic...)
- Minimum 1 year of Commercial experience
- Minimum 1 year working in an analytical or data role
- Experience working in OR a deep understanding of Sustainability and the Renewable Energy Market
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Sales driven
- Focused and determined
- Overall positive attitude
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company is sponsoring a VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- International team
- Great bonus structure & training opportunities
- 27 days of holiday a year
- Free inhouse fitness
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).