Gestionnaire de Paie Junior | Espagnol + Français
🏆 1+ year of xp • 💰 depends on profile / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international network of accounting and consulting firms.
- Your profile: HR professional with a particular interest in payroll procedures.
- Your mission: support the HR department.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your future employer
Our partner is a recognized audit and consulting firm present in more than 100 countries around the world.
Their mission: accompany all companies at every stage of their development.
As a Junior Payroll Manager for the French and Spanish market, your main objective is to support the HR department.
On a daily basis, you will perform administrative tasks and be responsible for the payroll of all employees.
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Administrative management of staff (affiliation, striking off, sickness, STC, etc.)
- Collecting and entering data on all payroll elements from clients
- Production, control and validation of payroll slips.
- Issuing monthly, quarterly and annual social security declarations
- Communicating effectively with clients and HR consultants to assist them in payroll management (mutual insurance, comparison of collective agreements, etc.)
- Language skills: bilingual level in Spanish and advanced (C1) in French.
- In-depth knowledge of the Spanish market
- Minimum 1 year experience in wage management.
- Professional experience in legal HR procedures (contracts, social security, mutual insurance)
- Experience in labour relations.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in A3 WK
- A dynamic communicator
- You are resilient and proactive.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented
- You are able to take initiative and achieve goals
- You are ambitious and enjoy responsibility.
Important: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain.