Junior Marketing Manager | Swedish-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Berlin or Remote anywhere in Germany • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: IT Services & IT Consulting providing digital solutions
- Your profile: Junior marketing professional with an interest in Tech
- Your mission: ensure the growth of the company in Sweden through marketing campaigns
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Marketing Manager | Swedish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an IT Services & IT Consulting company that provides a wide range of services (domains, websites, web shops, cloud storage, office packages, online marketing tools, as well as customized high-end solutions) to guide customers into the digital world.
Their core mission: provide web hosting services in the simplest and affordable way
What is this job about?
In this position as Junior Marketing Manager for the Swedish market, your goal is to ensure the growth and success of the company in the country through a variety of marketing and product strategies.
- Define objectives for the Swedish market
- Support in the development and adaptation of the product in Sweden
- Work closely with other departments of the company
- Analyse competition and market trends
- Define targets and prepare action plans to achieve them
- Conduct analysis and performance reports
- Analyze your actions and optimize them accordingly
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Swedish AND advanced level in either English or German (C1)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing or economy (data-oriented)
- Knowledge of SEA and SEO
- Knowledge of PR managing
- Ability to manage Social Media channels
- Ability to review translations that the company acquires from an external agency
- Creative and innovative
- Great listener and communicator
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Having knowledge of video campaigns is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, can work either on-site within a hybrid model in Berlin, or remote anywhere in Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to take marketing to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).