Junior E-commerce Manager
🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon or Frankfurt • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: start-up developing sleep tech equipments
- Your profile: entrepreneurial mindset with strong interest for e-commerce trends.
- Your mission: grow the brand by improving the buying experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior E-commerce Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the fastest growing start-up in Europe dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech. With their belief in the importance of local production, this company has successfully introduced innovative products in different countries while at the same time supporting local economies.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep
What is this job about?
In this position as Junior E-commerce Manager, you will be in charge of administrative and operational tasks to optimizing the customer journey on the company’s website.
- Understand the user experience and optimize the online buying experience
- Work closely with the UX team to design and execute changes on the website
- Monitor and analyze** the website performance
Over all, you join a fast-growing startup and become part of a young and highly motivated international team!
Who is this job made for?
- For recent graduates dreaming about living and working in Portugal or Germany
- Junior profiles with experience in Marketing or E-commerce management
- Anyone interested in learning about e-commerce with great analytical skills!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level of English AND Dutch
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Interest in E-commerce and user experience
- Ability to develop operational tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Dynamic team player
- Great listener and communicator
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
To be a great fit for this environment you should know what working in a startup is about and you totally enjoy it!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Frankfurt, Germany or Lisbon, Portugal. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).