Junior Country Manager | Portugal
🏆 Junior • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital financial services.
- Your profile: great entrepreneurial spirit with interest in FinTech.
- Your mission: opening the company's activity in Portugal.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Country Manager | Portugal isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a disruptive, digital, Financial Services company looking to expand to other markets.
Their core mission: help their users keep their finances in good shape.
What is this job about?
In this position as Country Manager your goal is to launch the App in the Portuguese market and start creating brand awareness.
Your tasks will constantly change with the roadmap of the project, and you must be polyvalent in order to work on different fields - this includes Sales (partnerships), Strategic and Legal.
- Build the launching roadmap
- Undertake a full market study
- Explore new revenue streams
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Find a consumer research company to evaluate the potential of the App launch
- Develop a risk analysis on the consumers financial behaviors
- Hire and work with an agency/freelancer for purposes of App, Website, Ads and Email campaigns
- Ensure the compliance of all legal and regulatory aspects
- Assess Payment & Risk specificities
- Become an expert on the company's product
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for ambitious junior professionals that want to pursue a career in Sales or Management within the FinTech sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Portuguese and English
- Great knowledge of the Portuguese market and culture
- Between 1 to 5 years of experience in Sales or Country Management
- Some knowledge of the FinTech landscape and legal components of opening a business in Portugal
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to sell an idea and build partnerships with financial identities (banks, etc.)
- You thrive in a start-up environment
- Ability to manage opportunity and risk (Profit & Loss)
- Dynamic team player
- Ask the right questions and have good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiast & proactive
- Overall positive attitude
If you have a background related to Business Administration or have worked in a consumer startup, you can be the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is located in Paris or Barcelona and you get to choose it!
Are you ready to join this fast growing team and open a new market? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).