Junior Coporate Lawyer ⎸ French-speaking
🏆 1+ year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international network of accounting and consulting firms.
- Your profile: HR professional with a particular interest in legal counseling
- Your mission: support the portfolio range within the French and Spanish markets.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a recognized audit and consulting firm present in more than 100 countries around the world.
Their mission: accompany all companies at every stage of their development.
What is this job about?
As a Junior Corporate Lawyer, you will be in charge of taking care of the Spanish and French-speaking customers.
On a daily basis, you will collaborate with the board of directors and perform legal activities on your portfolio range.
- Manage corporate transactions (incorporation of companies, capital increases, changes in the board of directors,etc.)
- Operate structural modifications activities
- Draft commercial adn acquisition contracts regarding the purchase and sale of shares, assets and liabilities
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and intermediate level of Spanish (B2)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a consulting or law firm in French-speaking countries or Spain
- An in-depth knowledge in the agency environment and distribution contracts
- Passionate about law
- Great analytical and reporting skills
- Autonomous and detail-oriented
A previous experience or knowledge of Commercial or Corporate Law in France or Spain is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain.