Junior Business Development Manager | Swedish/Danish/Norwegian
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon or Frankfurt • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: sleep tech startup.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for e-commerce.
- Your mission: recruit an amazing team.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Business Development Manager | Swedish/Danish/Norwegian isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Development Manager, your goal is to expand the company's e-commerce business in Scandinavia.
On a daily basis, you will work on improving the efficiency of different sales and marketing channels.
- Become an expert on the company's product
- Develop and optimize marketing activities independently
- Build and execute marketing and sales strategies
- Deepen your understanding of marketing channels, customers, markets, and other stakeholders to improve marketing efficiency
- Analyze marketing and sales data and carry out in-depth market and competition analysis
- Test and scale ideas quickly to source further growth
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales or marketing professionals with great interest in e-commerce development.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and proficiency in English
- 1 year of experience in a sales role (Inside Sales, Busines Development, SDR, Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Great knowledge of lead generation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
If you already have experience working in a startup and even some email marketing experience, you are the perfect fit!
Did you know...? – According to a survey by Hewlett-Packard women apply for a job only when they believe that they fit the position 100% (for men it's 60%). Don't do this to us! Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, don't hesitate to apply! :)
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal OR Frankfurt, Germany.
Are you ready to join a young team and have an impact on the creation of new processes? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).