Junior Business Developer | French-speaking
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona OR Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: apartment rental company for business travelers.
- Your profile: natural sales person with experience in B2B sales.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Business Developer | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner company provides an apartment rental service for business travalers. All their apartments are perfectly equipped to work remotely while traveling for business meetings.
Their core mission: become the leading global corporate accommodation brand.
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Business Developer France, your goal is to increase sales within the French market and meet annual revenue goals.
On a daily basis, you will indentify potential clients in various sectors to generate new B2B sales opportunities. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, including prospection, lead validation, negotiation, closing, and account management.
- Become an expert on the company's service
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Schedule meetings and make democalls
- Meet potential customers face to face if needed
- Organize webinars to explain the company's tool
- Negotiate and close deals
- Keep an eye on your customers to resolve possible issues and improve their performance
- Lead periodic meetings with active customers to understand how the company's service can be improved and customized
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales professionals with first experience in B2B sales.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: billingual level in French and proficiency in English
- Between 2 and 10 years of professional experience
- Min. 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- You are comfortable with multichannel prospection strategies (emailing, cold calling)
- Great C-level communication
- Good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience selling to HR professionals, Managers, or Finance teams OR selling enterprise services is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you know how to work with Hubspot... you're the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to come to the office in Barcelona for the first 2 weeks. Afterward, you can either stay there or work completely remote.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within a globally expanding team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).