Junior Business Development Representative
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
BE, Brussels • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital media and promotions technology company
- Your profile: natural sales mindset with experience in the marketing/advertising industry
- Your mission: prospecting and qualifying leads in the Belgian market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a digital media and promotions technology company that offers an app that connects brands to consumers.
Their core mission: help companies to engage with consumers in an effective way!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Representative, your goal is to connect with high potential future clients and increase sales within the Belgian market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Become an expert on the company’s services
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Manage the company ’s commercial action plan and its implementation
- Contact potential clients through various channels
- Nurture relationships with high potential leads and current clients
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Research new market opportunities
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in Dutch and English (C1)
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales or Business Development positions in marketing/advertising agencies (internships count!)
- Knowledge of the Belgian market
- Experience with the full sales cycle
- Ability to close deals
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter – you never give up!
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Quick learner
Having an advanced level of French (C1) is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- 25 paid leave + compensatory time [RTT 9-10 days]
- Personal Development: 2 days off per year allocated to “Learning & Development” + 3 days off per year for voluntary/charity work
- Monthly packed-meal-plan of 72 euros per month
- After work every Thursday + yearly team building event of three days
- Internet refund: 15 euros
- Gas refund: 100 euros
- Car trips: car leasing option and up to 275 euros for expenses
- 50% of your mutuelle
Important: For this position, you will be working Brussels, Belgium. The current model of work is 3 days at home and 2 days of co-work space. You will have to travel regularly to Paris for business meetings. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Belgian working permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).