🏆 no xp required • 💰 €30-35K + bonus / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: finance company acting as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients, and governmental bodies.
- Your profile: career freshers interested in the finance industry.
- Your mission: deliver the best service to current and prospective clients.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Broker isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies. They provide service on a wide range of Financial Instruments.
Their core mission: offer innovative and helpful solutions to their clients.
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Broker, your goal is to provide the best service to current and future clients. You will focus on building strong working relationships and cross-selling products.
You will be working with large non-banking companies inside and outside of Europe (insurance companies, pension funds, corporations etc), and you would trade products like deposits, CD and CP, repurchase agreements, arbitrage, FX-Swaps, Interest Rate Derivatives, Treasury Bills, Medium Term Notes and private placement and structured loans.
- Become an expert on the company's products and solutions
- Strive to expand the client database by actively sourcing new customers
- Introduce an order flow for prospects like insurance companies, corporations and asset managers
- Identify clients’ needs and look for cross-selling opportunities within the company
- Build strong relationships with clients, and strive for high customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Focus on short term debt instruments
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in English and EITHER Korean, Arabic, Dutch, German or French
- 6+ months of experience in B2B Sales or Finance
- Knowledge of financial products
- Excellent numerical skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Sales driven
- Focused and determined
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company is sponsoring a VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- International team
- Great bonus structure & training opportunities
- 27 days of holiday a year
- Free inhouse fitness
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).