Junior Accountant ⎸ French-speaking
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 Negotiable, based on experience / year • 🚀
FR, Luxembourg • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing company in the banking industry
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in Accounting
- Your mission: manage financial activities in collaboration with other teams
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the banking industry. They provide innovative solutions for international business for more efficient financial transactions.
Their core mission: revolutionize the banking system.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Luxembourg
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely 2 days per week
What is this job about?
As a Junior Accountant, your goal is to manage financial activities. On a daily basis, you'll handle payrolls and all financial activities, in collaboration with other teams.
- Management account payables and bank reconciliations
- Liaise with external accountants regarding payrolls and taxes
- Preserve accounting controls and look out for discrepancies
- Assist senior members of the team with monthly and yearly management reporting
- Collaborate with internal and external audit teams
- Record corporate invoices within the company’s ledger system
- Accompany senior members on any other accounting and finance related activities
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: an advanced level in French and English (C1+)
- At least 1 year of experience in a finance
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A previous experience handling accounting software
- Strong time management skills
- Capacity to self review and question outputs before discussing with stakeholders
- Confident and proactive
- Autonomous and organized
- Attentive to detail
- Self motivated
Are you ready for a career journey in the banking industry? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).