Junior Account Manager (Dutch)
🏆 Junior • 💰 €25k-28k / year • 🚀 France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is perfect for you when:
• You speak Dutch at a native level and are proficient in English. • You already have 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role. • You have an affinity for the tech world.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Account Manager (Dutch) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
The Job: Your Responsibilities
Quality is key! In this position as Account Manager, you make sure that the quality performance of the company’s Dutch-speaking partners is at it’s best.
On a daily basis, you analyze occurring problems the company’s customers are facing and help your merchants to solve them.
Your tasks include:
• Taking responsibility for your portfolio of Dutch-speaking merchants • Building strong relationships with these merchants • Gathering information on your merchants’ quality performance to give valuable feedback and tailored solution plans • Spotting the customers’ problems to directly tackle them with your merchants
With your pro-active and communicative attitude, you always present different strategies to improve your partners’ quality performance.
Great Quality = Happy Customers = Growing Company → It’s on you!
Requirements: The Talents You Need
• Language skills: native Dutch & proficient English (C1) • 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role • Tech affinity
• Pro-active attitude - there’s nothing you can’t do • Open-minded and willing to exceed expectations • Start-up mindset - you want to learn! • Data-driven decision making is your thing • Team-player
What You Get
• Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. • Office in the center of Bordeaux ➡ Enjoy your weekends having a walk at the beach. • Multicultural team ➡ Share your expat experience with people who live the same life abroad as you do.
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment? Or share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit ;).