Junior Advertising Account Manager
🏆 no xp required! • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DE, Anywhere in Germany or The UK (ideally London) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: media company providing advertising services
- Your profile: people-person with negotiating skills and interest for the media industry.
- Your mission: manage Key Accounts for the German market!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Junior Advertising Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an independent advertising company specialized in communication to children, families and young people around the world. Providing efficient and personalized marketing services to their clients, they are helping companies to succeed in their business no matter what their budget is.
Their core mission: meet the needs of their clients by providing an agile and flexible service
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and supporting different activities to ensure the clients needs are met.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Assist in the negotiation and management of media owner deals/campaign deliveries
- Manage key clients reports
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of materials needed for the clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with media owners and other third parties
- Use company’s tools/systems to complete daily requests/tasks for internal use or external clients
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English and German (C1+)
- At least 4 months of experience in a media agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to work with numbers
- Great negotiating skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge or experience working amongst the children, young people and families
- Fluency in additional languages
- Experience buying media in Germany
Important: For this position, you can work remotely either in Germany (ideally a big city) or in The UK (ideally in London). If you are in London or if you can commute there, you will work on-site but with a WFH policy of 3 days at the office and 2 days at home. You will need to be in possession of an EU/UK VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- Performance annual bonus
- 2pm Early Friday Office Closure from January to September
- Hybrid working (3 days at the office and 2 days at home)
- Flexible start time
- Employee pension scheme
- Company Health Insurance
- Company Life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training programme with an externally accredited company
- 20 days contractual annual leave
- Day off for birthday
- Additional 3 days off if you plan your holidays in line with demands of the business
- Summer away day for all team members
- Quarterly socials organized by the company
- Cycle to office scheme available to all employees
- Annual season ticket loan (after 12 months employment)
- Access to fruit, snacks and breakfast on a daily basis in the office
- On site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games etc
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).