IT Support Specialist
🏆 Junior • 💰 €22k-24k / year • 🚀
IT, Roma • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: IT consulting and integration company.
- Your profile: IT enthusiast with experience in Customer Support.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer support.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as IT Support Specialist isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a consulting and integration company specialising in IT Service Management and IT Asset Management solutions.
Their core mission: providing high quality support and expertise in the implementation and management of services dedicated to IT and telecom infrastructures.
What is this job about?
In this position as IT Support Technician you are responsible for the support of Italian- (60%) and French-speaking customers (40%).
On a daily basis, you answer inbound calls, mails, tickets etc. to solve customers' problems.
- Ensure quick reactivity to emergencies and incidents
- Forward information from B2B customers to the Center of Informatics
- Participate in administrative procedures, their evolution and improvements
- Work in close collaboration with various internal IT teams
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals in the IT Support sector.
- IT enthusiasts looking for a job abroad. Why not working in Spain! :)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Italian & French and fluency in English
- 2 years of experience in IT Support level 1
- Experience analysing KPIs and treating requests
- Great ability to manage incidents and solve problems
- You work autonomously and like to take the initiative
- High stress management and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of IT
You can earn some extra points if you did a training in the IT sector or visited a school specialised in this field.
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Barcelona.
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- The possibility for quick professional growth
- The possibility to work remotely from time to time
Are you ready to take full responsibility for the support of Italian customers? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).