International Sales Executive – Interior Design
🏆 Junior • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
FR, Marseille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: specialist for children's bedroom decoration.
- Your profile: great sales person with passion for luxury brands.
- Your mission: grow the company's brand internationally.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as International Sales Executive – Interior Design isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a French brand specialised in children's bedroom decoration.
Their core mission: make childrens' rooms a beautiful and cosy space.
What is this job about?
In this position as Junior Sales Executive your goal is to develop the brand on the international market!
On a daily basis, you prospect new clients, get in touch with them via phone, email, Instagram, etc. You are in charge of the full sales cycle, meaning that you will also close deals!
- Analyse the market to define actions to achieve your objectives
- Qualify leads via phone or email (cold calling included!)
- Be the first point of contact for international prospects
- Find new sales opportunities via social networks, events and trade fairs, etc.
- Elaborate a commercial prospecting plan
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Generate and manage a pipe of opportunities with leads in your CRM
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal!
- Gather your clients' feedback to improve continuously
- Ensure a great customer experience at all points (orders, invoices, payments, etc.)
A new market opening is a great challenge! You will need a lot of energy and persistence to reach your goals in the first year. No need to mention how proud you will feel once you achieve them! 🤩
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates planning to push their sales career abroad.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
- People with passion for interior design looking for a new challenge.
What do you need to apply?
In general, you don't need a specific experience if you are passionate about the sector and have a sales mindset. But if you need something to read, here is what a great profile will have:
- Language skills: native level in English amd fluency in French
- First experience working with a CRM
- Experience in B2B Sales for a brand / as a brand ambassador
- First experience in prospection
- Great analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate with high level luxury clients
- Outstanding memory
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Energetic & autonomous
- Highly structured
- Curious – you're not afraid to ask questions!
- Honest – you share your opinion!
- Fast learner & open-minded
- Startup mindset – you always want to go a step further than what your job requires
- Experience working with Salesforce
- German or Spanish skills
- Interest in interior design
- Experience working in the luxury, design or cosmetics sector
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Lunel. This little but cute city is located in the south of France, only 30 minutes from Montpellier.
What you get in return
- The opportunity to take great responsibility from day one
- The chance for quick professional growth
- Regular trainings to improve your skills
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).