International Expansion Manager – Italy
🏆 Associate • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
ES, Málaga • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading distance learning centre for vocational training
- Your profile: ambitious sales professional with a highly strategic way of thinking
- Your mission: generating new business opportunities in Italy and France
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as International Expansion Manager – Italy isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a distance learning centre offering online training cycles. With more than 50 years of experience in face-to-face education, they are a leader in vocational training.
Their core mission: provide innovative and high quality vocational training.
What is this job about?
In this position as International Expansion Manager you are in charge of generating new business opportunities in Italy and France.
On a daily basis, you are designing new proposals for online courses based on your market research.
- Taking responsibility for:
- the total management of the product
- the promotion of its expansion
- its market integration, viability and consolidation
- Analyzing and understanding the needs on the Italian and French market
- Designing proposals, negotiating, planning and controlling projects: from prospecting and pre-sales up to project management
- Elaborating the Business Plan (business and financial projections, etc.) for each new project and preparing follow-up reports
- Partnering with companies and institutions to develop a stronger network of customers per field of studies
- Establishing a growth strategy:
- market and competitive landscape assessment and prioritization
- new growth ideas/products, business cases
- criteria for the decision taking, risks, business planning (P&L management)
- Opening the Italian market with a new product and growing the sales in France
Who is this job made for?
- For Business Developers experienced in opening new markets.
- For Sales professionals specialised in strategic development.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Italian and proficiency in English
- 3 years of experience in strategic international business development
- Previous experience in opening new markets (Italy or France)
- Knowledge of the professional training or vocational training certifications system in Italy
- Experience in financial projections and business planning (P&L management)
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing visions
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to different interlocutors
- Fluent level in French and Spanish (the company's working language)
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Lleida or Madrid. To stay in touch with your clients you will travel to Italy and France around 50% of your time.
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- The possibility for quick professional growth
- A great work environment with a dynamic team
Are you ready to take full responsibility for opening the Italian market? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).