Marketing and Communication Apprenticeship | French Speaking
🏆 no experience required • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading French luxury brand of children's fashion.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: to support the international communication of the company.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing and Communication Apprenticeship | French Speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a French luxury brand of children's fashion founded in 2017, that is now shipping its product in 20 countries. They are offering a large variety of styles and colors including floral, geometrical, and wildlife sophisticated embroidery.
What is this job about?
In this position as Marketing and Communication Representative, you will work directly with the founder and your goal is to provide support in the international development of the company using their Digital Marketing and E-commerce tools.
On a daily basis, you will supervise the communication of the company via social media networks, digital activities and customer service.
- Supervise the communication via social networks
- Supervise the relations with media and influencers
- Create a weekly newsletter with different commercial campaigns
- Participate and represent the company in children's fashion show events
- Create a portfolio of clients and future prospects in the United States
- Manage the tracking of orders and shipment from the US warehouse using CRM
- Manage the invoicing and payment collections
- Supervise Merchandising on the website including the formation on product sheet and coupons
- Manage the orders on the website and ensure great customer experience
- Manage the inventory and stock management
- Update the website with product quantities
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French, and proficiency in English
- A Master's degree in International Business or Marketing and Comunications
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook Business Management...)
- Hands-on expertise in Microsoft Excel and other Office tools
- Great understanding of B2B business, distribution channels, and customer experience
- Ability to work with SEO/SEA
- Great listener and communicator
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic team player
Nice to Have
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- Some experience in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of American culture and children's fashion
- Previous experience working with Canva or Photoshop
Important: This is an Apprenticeship offer for 2 years, for this position, you will need to relocate to Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.